Check out these five great stories from around the web.
- EasyJet now has books on board for kids to read during the flight. And they called it… wait for it… the Flybrary. I’m dead.
- Sarah Jessica Parker can now add both Publisher and Honorary Book Club Chair to her list of enviable accomplishments. Carrie would be so proud.
- This six-stop tour of Chicago’s best book spots is a bibliophile’s dream. I think I know what I’m doing this weekend.
- It turns out that millennials love all things sharing economy (duh) — especially the granddaddy of them all, the library (double duh).
- An interesting and poignant look into what might be one of the last vestiges of the Great American Typewriter.