Check out these five great stories from around the web.
- Are all female-authored novels pigeoned into the “chick-lit” book cover design hole?
- A look inside the first preview of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – did someone say something about rouge owls?
- Five tips for perfecting your copy editing skills (from one of my uber-talented GWU cohorts).
- Another must-read list for the summer, this time from The Everygirl.
- London just got a new book delivery service – dead tree books delivered to you within the hour. Is the future of book buying upon us?