Check out these five great stories from around the web.
- HarperCollins is celebrating its 200th birthday this year and this timeline of the evolution of the publisher over the last 200 years is breathtaking.
- Check out the books that made this year’s BookExpo Editor’s Buzz panel and get a jump-start on the titles that are supposed to make a splash in 2017.
- These seven weird and wonderful words you should be using are a word lover’s dream.
- A newly released F. Scott Fitzgerald short story shows that the public’s view of publishing hasn’t change much over the last hundred years.
- This Icelandic publisher has a very unique business strategy that includes full moons and book burning.