Check out these five great stories from around the web.
- In a heartbreaking — but not unsurprising — revelation, the world of children’s books is having its own #MeToo movement and shake-ups are happening.
- On a more upbeat note, Hachette Audio is releasing a series of audiobooks on vinyl and my ears are ready for it.
- Take a look at the publishing company that’s only publishing female authors in 2018 — because GIRL POWER.
- You’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but let’s be real. It happens. Meet the book jacket designers whose job it is to catch your attention in a busy, busy world.
- So a bigwig at one of the world’s largest publishers has decided that ebook are a “stupid product.”Welcome to the real world, Jim.