Check out these five great stories from around the web.
- The New York Times is correcting a grievous wrong and finally publishing the obituaries of previously “Overlooked” women — like Sylvia Plath.
- Publishers are finally figuring out what the rest of us already know — when our fave celebrities talk about a book on Instagram, we listen.
- A delightful tale of the Publisher Pirate of London. Because copyright infringement is a tale as old as time.
- How the Oxford University Press is recreating dictionaries — and preserving endangered languages — in the modern digital age.
- A criticism I can’t criticize: the Amazon Books is a lousy replacements for our beloved and maligned brick-and-mortar bookstores.