Check out these five great stories from around the web.
- This is a piece about the release of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s book Hamilton: The Revolution and I think the headline of this article captures the essence of the cultural phenomenon perfectly: “‘Hamilton’ Stopped Me From Throwing Away My Shot.”
- An interesting look at the emerging world of micro-publishers through the eyes of a micro-publisher. Now welcoming: niche audiences.
- While LinkedIn might not be a traditional publisher, that doesn’t mean that it’s not publishing. Times are a-changing in the publishing landscape, so you better keep up.
- The fascinating, beautiful and frankly unbelievable story of the newly discovered fairy tale penned by none other than Mark Twain himself. And the accompanying illustrations aren’t half bad themselves.
- While Twitter is currently trying to decide what Twitter actually is, the woman behind Merriam-Webster’s Twitter account is tweeting pure magic.